Buscar este blog

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Our new language assistants: welcome, Carlos and Niobe!

IES Caura is proud to announce that we have been joined by Carlos Gonzalez and Niobe Melendy, our new language assistants, both from the USA! Here is a little paragraph they have written about themselves:

Hello Students! My name is Carlos Gonzalez. I was born in Mexico but raised in Texas. Texas is a fascinating state with rich history and culture. I attended Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio, Texas. I love to play guitar and used to perform as a mariachi. I studied classical guitar performance with a minor in Spanish. I am interested in studying flamenco guitar while I am in Spain and look forward to learning as much as I can about Spanish culture.

Thanks,
Carlos Gonzalez











My name is Niobe, and I’m from San Francisco, California. I graduated this past June with my bachelor’s degree in Applied Linguistics. I am learning to play the violin and I write poetry. I’m not a very good violinist yet, but I practice as often as I can. I also received my black belt this past May in Kung Jung Mu Sul, which is a style of Tae Kwon Do. I am currently looking for a wooden sword (or a long stick) so I can practice while I’m here is Spain. I plan to go home to the US in June and attend graduate school for the following 2 years.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario